Shopping Wishlist- Etsy

July 12, 2013


Etsy Shopping Wishlist

As my husband may tell you, I have a bit of an Etsy addiction.  “Soooo did you go on an Etsy rampage or did our credit card get stolen?”  Guilty.

I can’t help it!  Many of the items are so carefully and expertly handcrafted by some incredibly talented people.  There’s just something special about purchasing a unique item from an individual rather than buying some "made in China" product from a huge corporation.

Not to mention, Etsy vendors are an absolute pleasure to work with.  I really can’t recall a single unpleasant Etsy experience.  Plus many of their vendors wrap each order so beautifully that it feels like you’re opening an incredibly thoughtful gift rather than just another internet purchase.

Since I can’t possibly buy every amazing find I come across (though I have to admit I do own a few items on this “wish”list), I’ll share them with you!  Many of them would make great gifts- for someone you love- or even for yourself!

 

Etsy Wishlist:

 

1.  Giraffe Art Book Ends- How could you not smile every time you caught a glimpse of these on your bookshelf? 
2. Knot Rope Vintage Style Rings-  I’m always on the lookout for interesting, simple rings that could be worn every day but aren’t too dainty or boring.  These are just perfect.
3. 12 inch Stripe & Dot Serving Platter- Add a little color and personality to any barbeque with this little gem.
4. Vintage-Inspired Leather Laptop Bag- My heart skipped a beat when I came across this bag.  I have a bit of a love affair with leather bags.  I have a small collection that will probably never stop growing.  I love how the character of a leather bag changes over time.  In my opinion, as long as you take good care of them, leather bags get even more beautiful over time- that soft, worn in, crinkled look is simply charming.
5.  Heart-in-a-jar Handmade Stationary-  Who doesn’t love receiving a handwritten note? And better yet, this stationary kit comes with everything you need, but YOU have to put it together yourself.  Even better!  A CUSTOM handwritten note.  Now go make someone’s day!
6.  Love Your Life Tea Towel- Since most of us can’t continually repaint or redecorate our kitchens, I love switching out tea towels as my mood (or the season) changes.  It’s a quick, inexpensive way to add a little personality to your kitchen.  And what better sentiment to see than “Love your Life”.
7.  Cupcake Stand-   I don’t know why, but I have a small collection of cupcake and cake stands.  We really don’t use them all that much, but I guess they just me happy.  And they’re not just for cupcakes- you can use them for cookies, macarons, candies, mints, or if you get a larger one with a cloche, you can use it to display croissants, bagels, muffins or other breakfast pastries for a brunch or special gathering. 
8. Handmade Leather Camera Strap- I really wasn’t feeling the factory grade camera strap that came with my Canon DSLR camera, so of course, I took to Etsy to find a beautiful, leather(I know, I have a problem), well made camera strap to add a little personality to my camera.
9.  Custom Address Stamp-   At some point in my adult life, I realized I should probably stop sending out grown up documents with those free animal address return labels from the Humane Society.  But I also don't like those typical super formal foil address return labels, so this was perfect.  They're customizable, so you can tailor them to your style.

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply