Black & White

July 25, 2013

Black & White

I’m partial to neutrals.  I have a closet full of blacks, whites, and tans.  There’s just something so classic and clean about neutrals, and I love them even more all mixed together.

And leather bags?  Well, let’s just say I have a bit of a love affair with leather bags.  I have a small collection- quality over quantity, that I predict will never stop growing.  There’s just something special about a well made, hand crafted leather bag- the texture, the scent, the way it ages so beautifully.  This one is particularly special to me because it comes from an amazing company out of the Netherlands.  Their leather bags, and their company, have a special story.  You can read about it here.

Black & WhiteBlack & WhiteBlack & WhiteBlack & White


Blouse- TJ Maxx / Similar here & here
Shorts- Guess (Old) / Similar here
Shoes- Forever 21 (Sold Out) / Similar here
Bag- O My Bag

Photography by Jill Iles

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply