Pink Cropped Top & Chuck Taylors

August 6, 2013

Pink Cropped Athletic Top

I hate to admit it, but more often than I’d like, I do end up spending all day in workout apparel.  So it only made sense to do an outfit post featuring workout apparel, right?  Just because you’re sweating it out and hopefully hitting it hard, doesn’t mean you can’t look somewhat cute doing so.

For me, comfort is the first thing I look for in workout apparel.  I get incredibly hot, sweaty, and tired during every one of my workouts, so my attire has to be light, airy, and comfy.

I love the softness and looseness of this top as well as the back detail.  As for my Chuck Taylors, well, they pull double duty.  They’re a must for my old school leg days- I don’t squat or deadlift in running shoes or cross trainers.  You can read about why here.  And they’re stylish enough to wear outside the gym as well.   Keep an eye out for these Chucks, as I’m sure they’ll be making multiple appearances in future outfit posts.
 Pink Cropped Athletic TopPink Cropped Athletic TopPink Cropped Athletic TopPink Cropped Athletic TopStylish Chuck TaylorsPink Cropped Athletic TopPink Cropped Athletic Top


Shoes:  Converse via DSW

Photography by Jill Iles

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply