2013 Fall Trends Wishlist

August 16, 2013

2013 Fall Trends Wishlist

This week’s wishlist is a follow-up to yesterday’s 2013 Fall Trends post.  As you may notice, almost all of these pieces are actually pretty timeless.  That’s because I’ve never been a huge “trend dresser”.  I may incorporate versions of each season's trends into my wardrobe, but most of the pieces I purchase tend to lean toward a timeless look.  Reason being, like most people, I have a budget to stay within.  I think about how much wear I’ll be able to get out of a piece before making a purchase.  But when I do decide to purchase super trendy items that have few timeless qualities, I get them from retailers like H&M and Forever21 so that if I tire of that trend, or quickly realize that it was a bad idea, I’m not out a huge investment. 

2013 Fall Trends Wishlist


1. Faux-Fur Panel Knitted Vest / Trends- layering, statement outerwear

2. Tweed & Leather Jacket / Trends- leather, statement outerwear

3. Cobweb Beanie / Trend- knit beanie

4. Felted Wool Swing Coat / Trend- statement outerwear
5.  Asos Peg Let Pants with Soft Pleats / Trend- slouchy pants
  6. High-Waisted Leather Skirt / Trend- leather

7.  Tailored Trouser / Trend- winter white

8.  Long Flowy Skirt / Trend- emerald green

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply