Velvet Detail Treggings and Leather Biker Bag

August 13, 2013

Velvet Detail Treggings

First there were leggings, then jeggings, but my personal fave are treggings. They are fitted through the legs and thighs like leggings, but the material is thicker- like a pair of trousers.  I particularly love this pair because of the velvet textured detailing.  Since these treggings are constructed from such a rich, textured fabric, I paired it with a sheer blouse with according pleating in the back.

I absolutely love leather bags.  I love the texture of a quality leather bag, and how it ages.  They are one of the few materials that actually improve with age, as long as you take good care of them.  This is one of my faves- a buttery soft Linea Pelle leather bag.  I call it my biker bag because of the classic jet black leather that reminds me of a motorcycle jacket, zipper detailing and long leather fringe.  Who knew a leather bag could be so sexy?  Oh wait, I did.

Velvet Detail TreggingsVelvet Detail TreggingsVelvet Detail TreggingsVelvet Detail TreggingsVelvet Detail Treggings


Blouse- Forever21(Sold Out) / Similar here
Long Sleeve Tee- Splendid via Hautelook / Also here & here
Treggings- Topshop (Sold Out) / Similar here & here
Booties- Martinez Valero via Nordstrom (Old) / Similar here and here
Bag- Linea Pelle Alex Zip Speedy (Old) / Still available here (via ebay) & similar here

Photographs by Jill Iles

share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply